News Ace Baldwin following Mike Rhoades to Penn State

Cracks me up…family…that’s rich
I’m sure you guys were like brothers ..bet Ace is going to miss you

its a sports team..full of kids playing for the name on the back of their jersey
It's like a ex-husband setting up a shrine in his home honoring his ex-wife while she's in Jamaica vacationing with the hot guy from the gym.

Last edited:
It's like a ex-husband setting up a shrine in his home honoring his ex-wife while she in Jamaica vacationing with the hot guy from the gym.

Not for me...I'm sleeping with both of them ;)

Seriously though, I'm sad for both teams in a sense because I feel that both teams will be worse off next year and I won't have any repreave between the two. Just a lot of losses...

Not for me...I'm sleeping with both of them ;)

Seriously though, I'm sad for both teams in a sense because I feel that both teams will be worse off next year and I won't have any repreave between the two. Just a lot of losses...
I'm not sad. Folks have free will. If a players rather be somewhere else I'd rather he bounce than be forced to stay here. We'll be fine.

You folks act like you got stood up right before the formal.

It was going to happen anyway.
I agree. They made their choices. Let's respect them and act with dignity. They did good things here but were hardly program changing.

Please also know, I have it from a good source that Ace may have left this year regardless, if he could have found a good landing spot and really good money (say 250k or more). This wasnt a just a MR leaving decision. So we may have one this one with Mike leaving with Ace and us getting Odom and whomever he might bring.

They will be missed but not that much. As stated good things but not program changing. Their leaving wont change the program either.

We lost Bodine and got Henderson, & Sherod, we lost those two and got CD and Lamb. It took a while but in came Kenny Harris, Lamar Taylor, Dom Jones, Bo Jones, BA Walker, Shu, and the Great one E Maynor. Joey did his thing, Theus epitomized team leader and pure collegiate pg, Bri was uber athletic, exciting, game changing, electric, JeQuan and Mellie Mel showed out, Johnny played with heart, Evans until hurt was awesome quite possibly NBA bound, and then there was Bones.

Yeah Ace was very good but that's the nature of VCU and the guards we recruit. Guys always leave, mostly graduation but they leave. What have we done in the past? Yep reloaded. What do you expect we will do in the next few days if not week? Yep , reload.

I for one an looking forward to the next great ones to arrive. Oh and dont sleep on Zeb we could very well see a Jamie Skeen like improvement year 1-2.

Last edited:
Not sad …the system is what it is but don’t think I will be rooting for them. F em..they made their choice and I will make mine
Jeez, I hope you don't have any kids at home that decide to move out early or not stay that one more year in your family business.

To be honest I don't give af if Ace and MR win a national championship or don't win a single game. I don't wish them ill or wish them success. I simply don't care. I am only concerned with VCU.

But the whole ramily thing is the single dumbest cringeworthy poop I read on here from year to year. I mean is Ace showing up at your house on Christmas? Did Bri come to your mom's funeral?? Some of you might have some intimate relationships with players or staff but 99% of us are just fans who want us to have a good team. I think in the cumulative 6 years I lived in RVA I saw Roz at the Walmart one time and stood in line at Subway with Reddic. Cool, but definitely not my family. I think it speaks to some weird desire from some of you to want to seem more important and closer to these guys than you really are.

This is a sport and a business. Do yall consider MBJ family? Cause he thought yall were weirdos.

Back