Bones Hyland - NBA Thread

BIG wins for both Bones and The Clippers, and Vince and The Grizzlies. Both were big time comeback wins, down a lot most of the game but went on runs to take the games over. Both tightened in score right at the end but both kept their leads, both were about 5+pt wins. I think Bones had 6 pts. VInce had 17.
Vince shot well and was key in the clutch.

Good to see Bones getting minutes and tonight he shot 3-6 from the floor. Hopefully, he gets the long ball going but he is getting his legs under him.

A line I heard watching the Clippers game that was a good sign, "Hyland did a great job of keeping the guy in front of him defensively there". Seems like he's likely working on that part of his game that was lacking.

A line I heard watching the Clippers game that was a good sign, "Hyland did a great job of keeping the guy in front of him defensively there". Seems like he's likely working on that part of his game that was lacking.
It was getting rather, um, chippy, there a few times between him and a couple of their midsize guards. They weren't at liking being covered. But they hadn't been covered like that until he got in the game, either.

Matinee game today 4pm on NBATV. Reading their reddit sub, looks like there are quite a few injuries involving PG, KL and JH, and Zubac (who left the last game with undisclosed illness) is most likely out. And this is a back to back for tomorrow at the same time (daylight savings tonight taken into consideration a very quick turnaround time- who plans these things like this and why???). I'm guessing we'll see more Bones minutes at least today.

Just got home. At this point in the game (<2mins remain) clippers trail bucks by 5, harden has one more point than Bones at 13.
Bones with 12, 21 mins played, 1 foul, 0 TOs, there's a buncha twitter users praising him and a few admitting after talking much horse crap narrative peddling they have a big plate of crow in front of them for dinner tonight.
Looks like Clippers loss today (it is after all tail end of back to back matinee game on daylight savings time) it is gonna be, had zero to do with Bones. He hasn't been in since we've been home. Correction: in with 11.2 seconds left.

Last edited:
Just got home. At this point in the game (<2mins remain) clippers trail bucks by 5, harden has one more point than Bones at 13.
Bones with 12, 21 mins played, 1 foul, 0 TOs, there's a buncha twitter users praising him and a few admitting after talking much horse crap narrative peddling they have a big plate of crow in front of them for dinner tonight.
Looks like Clippers loss today (it is after all tail end of back to back matinee game on daylight savings time) it is gonna be, had zero to do with Bones. He hasn't been in since we've been home. Correction: in with 11.2 seconds left.
Bones had a pretty solid game. He's working really hard to make himself relevant.

Back