Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

I'm 100% bought in on coach RO. It doesn't matter what happens the rest of the way this year. Yeah, I wanna dance, but even if we don't. I like his demeanor. I like the guys he's brought in. The way RO and the players represent themselves in interviews and on the court is admirable. I can't wait for him to get a little traction from a year or two of being here. I see really good things coming.

He sounds so much like Shaka did when he was here. Talking about humility and the VCU family. I am in on Shaka. Also, I totally respect these two guys from A10 insider. The respect they show our coach and programs speaks volumes for who we are!! Go Rams crush the Flyers!!!

Odom's the first coach we've had since Shaka where I look forward to watching his press conferences. I always tried watching the others, but could never get through them.

I watched Rhoades after last night's PSU loss and all he did was cover himself, blaming the players he has (he didn't mention them by name, but the loss was clearly their fault) and talking how their gonna get there as a program. They just need a culture like Michigan State. He knows he can do it, that's why he took the job.lol He spends the entire time defending himself, even when the questions aren't implicating him in any way.

Back