Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

If true, that's his business.
Like I said I don’t blame him (Plus it’s the off season anyway.). My bud just happened to be at the same bar. I wouldn’t blame a coach getting hammered in the current climate. Blaine Taylor would have been in trouble in this era.

Debating on going to the coaches show tonight

Then again.... I don't think I've been to one since the Shaka days.... why start back up now?

Yeah.... I'll just go play cards instead.

Not sure this evening is a great time for a "coaches show". Max isn't coming along this time, is he? What exactly do you say to a bar full of supporters?

Not sure this evening is a great time for a "coaches show". Max isn't coming along this time, is he? What exactly do you say to a bar full of supporters?
Yeah, at this point they should probably cancel the show, because we really don't need to hear an hour of coach speak when we're losing key players to the portal while Loyola is somehow building a very competitive roster.

Yeah, at this point they should probably cancel the show, because we really don't need to hear an hour of coach speak when we're losing key players to the portal while Loyola is somehow building a very competitive roster.

Not only that.... but unless they're gonna break some good news & have players commit tonight during the coaches show.... or have more than just "general" information about the Collective.....

Definitely not a good time for a coaches show..... AT ALL.

Kind of a waste of time & Money if you ask me.

Not only that.... but unless they're gonna break some good news & have players commit tonight during the coaches show.... or have more than just "general" information about the Collective.....

Definitely not a good time for a coaches show..... AT ALL.

Kind of a waste of time & Money if you ask me.
It will be one hour of begging for NIL money

Back