Former Recruits and Players

I understand but I will definitely watch and keep track of VCU's old guys from PSU to Baylor to FSU to Georgia to Asheville. I do want Ace to do well but incur lots of losses 🤣 I watch lots of college ball so I keep track.
It will be interesting to see if they thrive and at least match their A-10 stats or their numbers and minutes decrease like MSS and Ward.

I think Ace will get the most run of any of the transfers.
I'm interested in seeing what Nunn does at Baylor and Watkins at FSU. I think those guys have the tools to be good anywhere. Nunn also seems to be a good fit at Baylor, he could thrive there.

Nothing to see hear. They ALL want and think they have NBA shot/talent. Most dont. We will see.

I wish him well.
Nunn very well may have that talent level, he just needs to toughen up the consistency of the mental game. I think not being under the mental shadow of Ace will help him. He has the size, the athleticism, the the shot to be special.

Obviously, he and Mike are bonded with Ace playing 30+ minutes a game.
Well you know that I am...
tenor.gif

Jayden Nunn has just found out what the P5 and Scott Drew are all about.

On Thursday June 1 Drew just signed another MM shooting Guard from Toledo.

This kid RayJ Dennis averaged 19.5, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds. He shot over 50% from 2 and about 37% from 3 and just under 77% from the line.

Oh plus they also signed a 6'5 Ja Kobe Walter 5 star Shooting Guard the 8th best rated player in his class and best at his position.

And to make matters even tougher they have another freshman rated 38th overall 4 star pg.

Looks like Nunn is coming off the bench. He could have chosen better.

Plus he is in Waco. Yuck!

Last edited:
Jayden Nunn has just found out what the P5 and Scott Drew is all about.

On Thursday June 1 Drew just signed another MM shooting Guard from Toledo.

This kid RayJ Dennis averaged 19.5, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds. He shot over 50% from 2 and about 37% from 3 and just under 77% from the line.

Oh plus they also signed a 6'5 Ja Kobe Walter 5 star Shooting Guard the 8th best rated player in his class and best at his position.

And to make matters even tougher they have another freshman rated 38th overall 4 star pg.

Looks like Nunn is coming off the bench. He could have chosen better.

Plus he is in Waco. Yuck!
yeah saw that but ALL coaches should do that and not just Scott Drew etc , that is get the best possible player no matter who they already got. I have always felt MR's recruiting never stood up to that standard but he signed players that would take 2-3 years to develop into starters IMO

Back