Former Recruits and Players

oily discharge? I get the anal leakage with the saint involved. Dayton is UFO'd up! I wouldn't mind if DeLoach ended up in Daytin. But I wouldn't trust his judgement if he went to poopland.

Wasn’t this the guy who stated he didn’t like Richmond? Yeah right. Enjoy Oxford.

You gotta be kidding me.

I am generally pro player, but man you dont like Richmond, then you go to Greensboro NC, and now Oxford MS. No you didn’t like sitting, and that’s cool just say it, own it.
To be fair, I don't think it was Richmond the city but Richmond the experiences. And while Greensboro and Oxford have the opportunity to have the same or worse experiences, he hasn’t had those to this point.

To be fair, I don't think it was Richmond the city but Richmond the experiences. And while Greensboro and Oxford have the opportunity to have the same or worse experiences, he hasn’t had those to this point.
Kap that’s a cop out. I’ve been to all three places. Now I don’t know what he was into here in RVA but if you are a minority in all three places, the RVA is a much more tolerant, easy going place to exist.

Now to be fair maybe he just matured. However, to be fair your experiences to color how you remember and feel about a place.

Therefore, I stand behind my statement maybe it was something he was doing, that he is no longer doing, because if you are having a tough time in RVA as a young black man, you certainly dont go to Greensboro, NC, and you damned sure dont bunk up in Oxford Mississippi or any where else that far south.

Again, I am going with it was him, and he was blaming RVA. Let’s be clear RVA is my home but I have no desire to live there again, But this is too much. SMDH

Kap that’s a cop out. I’ve been to all three places. Now I don’t know what he was into here in RVA but if you are a minority in all three places, the RVA is a much more tolerant, easy going place to exist.

Now to be fair maybe he just matured. However, to be fair your experiences to color how you remember and feel about a place.

Therefore, I stand behind my statement maybe it was something he was doing, that he is no longer doing, because if you are having a tough time in RVA as a young black man, you certainly dont go to Greensboro, NC, and you damned sure dont bunk up in Oxford Mississippi or any where else that far south.

Again, I am going with it was him, and he was blaming RVA. Let’s be clear RVA is my home but I have no desire to live there again, But this is too much. SMDH
I don't know that he hates Richmond. In fact I doubt that he does. He was probably just having a bad night when he posted that and people have run with it.

Back