Halftime shooters

RRR said:
I was 2/5 from three pt line.

(now that I'm on the court every weekend again its alot better)
Most wouldn't expect the rowdy I was against to stand under the rim and throw it up the entire time. I mixed layups, foul shot, and 3 ptrs. Whatever it was contest for pizza. Not that big of a deal. Though you'd think I just missed the game winning shot in the NBA finals the way people mention it. :lol:
Hey Bobblehead, this is you talking about it.

vcubanana said:
RRR said:
I was 2/5 from three pt line.

(now that I'm on the court every weekend again its alot better)
Most wouldn't expect the rowdy I was against to stand under the rim and throw it up the entire time. I mixed layups, foul shot, and 3 ptrs. Whatever it was contest for pizza. Not that big of a deal. Though you'd think I just missed the game winning shot in the NBA finals the way people mention it. :lol:
Hey Bobblehead, this is you talking about it.

Bobblehead? What is this first grade? Maybe you should read the guy asking me how the contest went. I gave him a answer.

I bet VCULee is happy RRR was so terrible, we used to pick on Lee for that "sofa creations" lazy-boy shot that hit Rafter! I wish someone had put THAT one on youtube!

BOOMShakalaka said:
I bet VCULee is happy RRR was so terrible, we used to pick on Lee for that "sofa creations" lazy-boy shot that hit Rafter! I wish someone had put THAT one on youtube!
I forgot about that. That was awesome.

lol @ Banana

let me get up there Im gonna make a layup for my free pizza and walk off :lol:

Mercury said:
let me get up there Im gonna make a layup for my free pizza and walk off :lol:
I liked Shoe's idea to start off from half court, but I think I like this even better. Everyone else can buy their own pizza.

districtballer said:
So if vcu_dan didn't pay the fee, he's not a rowdy. Sounds simple enough. :shock:
again db, thank you for clear that up...and I think we can leave RRR alone, he is shooting a better percentage than joey...oops did I say that. I also believe RRR is taller, oops again.

vcubanana said:
membersonlyjacket.png

ROWDY RAMS 09-10! ARE YOU A MEMBER?
hey banana where did u find my pic? And no laughs on the jacket that was expensive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

districtballer said:
vcu_dan said:
vcubanana said:
membersonlyjacket.png

ROWDY RAMS 09-10! ARE YOU A MEMBER?
hey banana where did u find my pic? And no laughs on the jacket that was expensive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banana is serving up burns left, right, and center. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
db u do realize I was kidding right? That's not my pic lol, nor do I own a jacket near as ugly.

Oh I know, I didn't mean you...but he just managed to burn an entire student organization successfully.

districtballer said:
Oh I know, I didn't mean you...but he just managed to burn an entire student organization successfully.
oh ok lol...sometimes I wonder where you guys find all these pics though

Did not read the thread. Just think it's a ridiculous thread to have ever even been started.

Back