How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

I got into one little fight and my mom got scared. Some oyster shucking music for you guys

Nope. Not mad either. He is fake. I know so. By the way, I have never in my life said or typed that Ram and Family combo. Not a fan of that word.
Don't know jack about any inside scoop on MR, and would be disappointed to know he wasn't the guy I thought he was, but all my sports heroes are gone now (Frank Beamer was really the last one) so........ meh.

I agree, not a fan of Ramily either. Always reminded me of Zappas song lyrics "Ram it, ram it up the poop chute..."

Yeah. He was always nice to me. I was only mad because he only gave the program two years after losing Shaka.
Yep, I thought that was an uber weak thing to do. He is a really good X's and O's coach, but not a players coach, and definitely full of stab you in the back personality traits.

I feel pretty good. Seemingly Good HC. Very good recruiting. Lets see what the next steps brings.

Feeling pretty dang good. It's going to be hard to figure out who starts but that's a good problem to have. This roster is loaded.

Back