Recruiting Jayden Reid

Recruiting is about player/player player/coach relationships.

Even though Ace seemed hurt by Rhoades leaving. 247 is now reporting that he is going to Penn state.

It's at least rumored that Rhoades was pitching targets for VCU and Penn state. It's a fact that Rhoades pitched Jayden on Ace's backup and heir apparent

Again, Jayden was coming for the Coach
, the staff and team...not the fabase.

It's a good bet that he's following Rhoades and the entire staff to Penn St. Especially now that there's some public evidence that he's following Rhoades in any capacity.

Until Coach Rhoades fully commits to VCU, my guess is no recruit is going to focus on VCU - or make any kind of commitment to VCU. Unfortunately, VCU is basically in a holding pattern until Coach Rhoades decides what he wants to do.
Summed it up well.

wgaf? This is VCU not PsU.

sorry but if theres no interest by the current staff indicated in the tweet who cares if our previous coach is still interested?
/on my third beer Ima go look at my koi pond….

wgaf? This is VCU not PsU.

sorry but if theres no interest by the current staff indicated in the tweet who cares if our previous coach is still interested?
/on my third beer Ima go look at my koi pond….
Did anyone believe DL when he said he was done with crootin news? DL must've been high ASF!

Back