Recruiting Jayden Reid

Ed Cooley recruited Eddie Lampkin to Georgetown while he was still with Providence. No coach ever stops recruiting. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it's not going on behind the scenes.

You would think the recruiting "guru" would know this. :roll: :roll: :lol:

I bet Kim English didn't stop recruiting. He had vacancies to fill at his new school. I'm sure he was playing both sides of the fence with recruits prior to taking the Providence job.
He was also most likely recruiting Mason players to go with him.

He was also most likely recruiting Mason players to go with him

That's all he did. No new recruiting during that period. On the other hand, VCU have been tied to 3 new recruits since the Mike Rhoadss to PSU saga began.

In addition, you have the current team attending VCU NIL seminars..business as usual.

I try not to get too emotionally invested in recruiting anymore

But Jayden Reid would be a HUGE get for our Rams.....I wanna see this cat in black and gold!!

Seriously though, I hope this kid knows the tradition we have here of PG's who find SO MUCH success on the court in RVa and then beyond.

JAYDEN, JAYDEN, JAYDEN REID VCU WANTS YOU AND NEEDS YOU. TWO EXCELLENT PG IS THE TICKET. DO YOUR THING JAYDEN REID, WIN WIN FOR ALL.

Lol. It's always better to crash in 🔥 's...that way you will be remembered..

I had a dream last night that the Mike Rhoades PSU coronation looked kind of like the old 1980 chanel no 5 commercial...this one..👇

Don't know what to make of it..

I would consider that a nightmare.😱

DL - Has PSU OFFERED Reid? If he isn't committing here, I prefer he ends up at PSU versus Dayton.

Back