Juvonte Reddic a Ram?

let's see in Jan the posters wanted him, fill the shot blocking void etc...signs with VCU and UMd fans act like they never heard of him nor would they ever consider offering him...typical....
Welcome Juvonte you have joined an awesome incoming class

fixed on the name spelling thingy

Let's get his name right! Juvonte Reddic? Welcome to RamNation young man. You will win and suceed!

--------------------
Go RAMS!
Beat Cougars!!

Welcome back JacksonWard31. We missed you there for a while . True Rams fans never die.

Re: Jevonte Reddic a Ram?

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/955761.html

Coach Wade strikes again!

OK Ramification, what's the scoop on Juvonte? He's from your neck of the woods.

Hey Jackson. A message from Pete!

Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

-------------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Cougars!!

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2010-01 ... -mckinney/

Hard to say since I bet none of us have seen Reddic play. Apparently he's listed as being taller but even that's suspect until you actually see him live.

mike7842 said:
Is there much difference between Reddic and Santill?

I think there is some experience/college factor to consider. I like T-Saint. I hope he prospers on the court this year and next year.

You put a lot of stock in the star ratings don't you?

FYI, Eric Davis was a 4 star coming out of high school. In fact, so was Skeen.

I did say:

"I hope all this works out."

And I also remember all the nation users here talking about how Skeen will be the most dominate player vcu has ever seen....a guy who will crush every CAA player into a lowly piece of rubble....a person who will tear through the CAA like he was Godzilla walking through a balsa wood city.

And I also remember all the nation users here talking about how Gavin would just dominate all guards in the CAA, dropping basket after basket making his opponents jaw drop in misery.

If our recruits come in and show me I am wrong...so be it. I'll be glad to walk up to them and tell them I was so very wrong about their abilities and what they have done for us. But I'm not going to get all slobbery and alter praying about 2 star recruits who haven't played a game of college ball.

I agree with your basic point (though I do think you're exaggerating for affect). You never really know what you've got until they get here (one star or four star). And then often you have to wait 4 years to properly evaluate them.

But you gotta admit its nice to hear outsiders say good things about incoming players.