Recruiting Michael Belle (Espoirs ELITE, Fr)

2023-05-07-132821.jpg
2023-05-07-132148.jpg

Do you fly to Chicago from Europe to get to Richmond or do you fly to NYC? How about Chicago to Dayton?.
Guess we will have to continue following MM to find out where MB ends his US trip.
Would be great if MB showed up at Odom's coaches show on Wednesday.

Do you fly to Chicago from Europe to get to Richmond or do you fly to NYC? How about Chicago to Dayton?.
Guess we will have to continue following MM to find out where MB ends his US trip.
Would be great if MB showed up at Odom's coaches show on Wednesday.
It looks like Lufthansa flies nonstop to a lot of US destinations from Frankfurt, so the idea of him flying into Chicago so he can hop over to Dayton makes the most sense. Hopefully that’s followed by a trip to Richmond.

Thanks, but I don't have instagram. And when I click the link, I only see about 7 pictures, none of which are the two you showed.
When you join, there are temp posts ("stories").
It's the only recent update on him I can find, besides a distant one by a vcu fan he liked on twitter.

Well, Michael himself retweeted my tweet suggesting he’s visiting Dayton first so I guess that’s confirmation. Should be an interesting week.

Thanks, but I don't have instagram. And when I click the link, I only see about 7 pictures, none of which are the two you showed.
Same deal here, except I'm logged into Instagram and have followed him. I tried on my laptop and on my phone. Same deal -- seven pictures. There's a reason I don't bother with Insta.

It looks like Lufthansa flies nonstop to a lot of US destinations from Frankfurt, so the idea of him flying into Chicago so he can hop over to Dayton makes the most sense. Hopefully that’s followed by a trip to Richmond.
Makes sense if he would want to visit both Dayton and VCU before making a decision.

Back