Recruiting Michael Belle (Espoirs ELITE, Fr)

I don’t like that Dayton gets the first crack at him on their campus. Hopefully, he’ll come check out VCU too.

I don’t like that Dayton gets the first crack at him on their campus. Hopefully, he’ll come check out VCU too.
It may be true but we're just assuming where he'll visit first based on a landing 700 miles away from Dayton. For all we know there are 10 teams interested.

Yall know on Instagram where to find the stories, right?

hh.jpg
Ahhhh ... I see. I didn't realize the images were from a story rather than a post. I found them now.

It may be true but we're just assuming where he'll visit first based on a landing 700 miles away from Dayton. For all we know there are 10 teams interested.
We're also assuming he's not just going to Dayton to sign his papers and take photos in order to commit. :(

EDIT: I realize it's unlikely that he would commit to either school without visiting in person, but it's not 100% out of the question.

Perhaps. But I think the 2 coaches that flew to Europe to visit him are the most likely to get visits. I haven’t heard of any other coaches that visited him.

He's been incredibly hush hush on any of what people are chatting about. Dayton fans are assuming they got to him first from what I'm seeing but Odom has been interested for a longer while according to his twitter activity. Also assumptions of VCU's starters, when no one knows who will start here.

Last edited:
He's been incredibly hush hush on any of what people are chatting about. Dayton fans are assuming they got to him first from what I'm seeing but Odom has been interested for a longer while according to his twitter activity. Also assumptions of VCU's starters, when no one knows who will start here.
Seems I started quite a discussion over on Twitter. 😂

So they've got him in a Dayton dorm room right now per his instagram. Richmond should be the next stop and hopefully the final.

Unless Belle is paying out of pocket I can’t imagine there would be a Richmond leg on this trip.

Unless Belle is paying out of pocket I can’t imagine there would be a Richmond leg on this trip.
Given the long flight from Europe, I would think that it makes complete sense to bundle the trips. It's not like he's coming from Texas or something, where he could easily go home in between. It's a more than nine hour flight from Frankfurt to Chicago.

Back