Players Michael Belle is a VCU Ram!

2023-05-27-124742.jpg

When Ben Wallace made a big play (dunk, block) for the Detroit Pistons, the public address system played a deep "Gong" sound, similar to Big Ben Clock in Westminster.
Perhaps VCU can follow that lead and play a "jingle" sound when Belle puts points on the board.
That might irritate the opposition, however.
I see Bamisile, Billups and Belle - the Killer B's - as having similar skill sets and similar enough size.
Minutes on the wing could be hard to come by if the NCAA sets Bamisile free, again.

When Ben Wallace made a big play (dunk, block) for the Detroit Pistons, the public address system played a deep "Gong" sound, similar to Big Ben Clock in Westminster.
Perhaps VCU can follow that lead and play a "jingle" sound when Belle puts points on the board.
That might irritate the opposition, however.
I see Bamisile, Billups and Belle - the Killer B's - as having similar skill sets and similar enough size.
Minutes on the wing could be hard to come by if the NCAA sets Bamisile free, again.
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

I clipped these and put them together for a tasty MBelle treat. Clapham Common is in Camberwell, England. I don't know a lot about br hiphop but sliced this in, from the Attack The Block soundtrack as background music (*language* so listen with volume down if you are easily offended)

His coach emphasized his 6’7” to 6’8” athleticism coupled with a 7’4” wing span saying he gets after it on D with rebounding and deflections while also being a good ball handler. Unreal. I cannot wait to see him develop!

I don't think VCU basketball has ever had a freshman like Michael Belle....closest thing I can think of was George Evans (Mason F from the late 90's) who came to Mason in his early 20's after playing ball against grown a$$ men in the US Army.

Belle seems like a freshman in name only...like everyone else, put me in the "super stoked/geeking out" camp!!

Back