Recruiting Mike Williams: Closed

IG confirms VCU (coaches and Team) went to the Virginia State fair this evening. I bet they showed Mike Williams a good time!!

Mike Williams played for Teamthrill on the UAA circuit which owned by Will Barton. There's your Bones connection!

ON3 Predictions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-205513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-205513_Chrome.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 38
Dynamic has shifted a bit with Mike. He is the #1 target for a bunch of the pgms on his list now. Gonna be a challenge. We are well-positioned but that is an elite list

He has an official visit to LSU on October 22nd.

The one advantage we may is established winning coach whereas LSU is starting over after Will Wade. They,of course, have the NIL

i truly believe mike williams best shot at the nba is us. i mean look at j nunn, maybe i’m overly skeptical but if he had decided to go to iowa state instead i dont think he’d be getting looks this early.

Hey @duncanlamb

Love the thread, any chance you could fix the title?

As for Williams...He's a Baltimore kid who will be coming into a upperclassmen heavy team that may or may not have Ace/JNunn for all four years with PT available and an aggressive PG heavy approach......what's not to like?

Hope it works out for us
s

some nice nuggets in here

My man Colby is the Bomb and because Mike is
a Baltimore kid, Colby really knows him on a personal level because he covers Maryland players in every setting all the time!!

I can now retire...

My man Colby is the Bomb and because Mike is
a Baltimore kid, Colby really knows him on a personal level because he covers Maryland players in every setting all the time!!

I can now retire...
Your gold watch is in the mail.

Back