Recruiting Mike Williams: Closed

did anyone read i don’t want to pay
His visit was unofficial due to proximity compared to other places he wants to go visit. The visit went well and enjoyed the coaches and watching practice.

Brunt is lead recruit due to Baltimore connection. Mentioned familiarity with Ace. Described Ace as a guy “who doesn’t like everybody” so the fact that Ace likes the people and coaches here is a big positive.

Likes VCU playing style.

Wants to make decision in early Nov.

His visit was unofficial due to proximity compared to other places he wants to go visit. The visit went well and enjoyed the coaches and watching practice.

Brunt is lead recruit due to Baltimore connection. Mentioned familiarity with Ace. Described Ace as a guy “who doesn’t like everybody” so the fact that Ace likes the people and coaches here is a big positive.

Likes VCU playing style.

Wants to make decision in early Nov.
thanks!

Nice quote but based on what he said about Wake, it sounds like he is leaning slightly in that direction. No, I am not saying it's a done deal, just that he sounded pretty enthusiastic in his quote about Wake.
I kept looking for what gave you that impression, but fortunately never found it.

Nice quote but based on what he said about Wake, it sounds like he is leaning slightly in that direction. No, I am not saying it's a done deal, just that he sounded pretty enthusiastic in his quote about Wake.
That'd be a shame because this guy really seems like he'd be a good VCU guy.

2EDF9EFC-FBFE-4AE9-B752-DE9F5EFD9022.jpeg
does appear like that, but just bc he’s focused on ace doesn’t mean this stuff wasn’t true for vcu.

Our starting backcourt will be in The Association next year.

He can start here also.

Back