News News About RAMS In The Pros

pretty harsh this last comment !
quite a few superstars force trades - multiple times - it is becoming rare for players to remain with one team or force teams to acquire other superstars or they will leave -
yeah I don't like that either and this is the Beard's 5th team, though the last 3 have been sort of the rent a star with hopes of winning it all

at least you recognized Harden is a hall of famer - he worked exceptionally hard at his craft and was a great player in his prime on both sides of the ball
no doubt he is on the downside of a long career (and I for one hate how the ball sticks in his hand when on the court) - he still is their 3rd best player on the roster but no longer the go to

last year with 76ers Pretty solid year for a guy in his 14th year in the show
37 mpg/ 44% FG/ 39% 3ptfg% / 87%ft/ 6 Rbs/ 11 assists / 21 ppg - regular season lines
5 teams in 6 years, all from trade demands? Nah, ain't no other superstars pulling that crap.

5 teams in 6 years, all from trade demands? Nah, ain't no other superstars pulling that crap.
4 teams not 5 (but the most teams over the last 3 - 4 years)
and two other superstars off the top of my head that have moved more over the past 5-7 years are Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook (each have played on 5 teams)
kyrie has 4 in 7 years , similar for durant

harden is not my favorite rest assurred -

Do you think Na'Shon can learn anything from a player like Harden. That is my question.

pretty harsh this last comment !
quite a few superstars force trades
I'm very Pro-Player and taking control of their careers but that's not harsh at all Harden is a cancer lol Some superstars force a trade yeah but not to this extent AND he forces trades for other players without even a finals appearance to show for it. He got Dwight Howard to sign to Houston then after 3-4 years Harden doesn't want to play with him anymore. Harden decides he needs another star with him so he convinces Daryl Morey to go get CP3. With Paul they get to the WCF, and go up 3-2 despite him getting hurt game 5 and Harden absolutely FOLDS game 7. Tired of CP3 so he gets Morey to trade for Westbrook, then sends him to WAS the next year for John Wall. Harden then forces himself to BKN then PHI now LAC... like c'mon nobody in the NBA has ever done this much. Like the Mavs announcer said the other night: It's like the friend that lives in different places yet somehow always has a "bad roommate". At some point you realize they're actually the problem.
great player in his prime on both sides of the ball
Great individual player yeah, but his playstyle doesn't lead to winning and he's never been great defensively lol
Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook (each have played on 5 teams)
They didn't force trades though that's the difference. Both were traded because of Harden (twice in Westbrook's case)

Yeah, someone mentioned Bones' lack of defense as a reason for not playing. Maybe so, but at least Bones tries on defense. I can't say the same for Hardin much of the time.
Well, their coach lost them the game last night. Westbrook was having a great game but he was pulled with a 99-91 lead. They lost. Lue seems like he is a toddler trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Well, their coach lost them the game last night. Westbrook was having a great game but he was pulled with a 99-91 lead. They lost. Lue seems like he is a toddler trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
Lue is a younger Doc Rivers.

Back