Ryan Odom officially named VCU head coach

I saw it as a ham handed attempt to "muddy the waters" while Michael Belle is on campus....I mean, at least spell the man's name correctly. Put down that delicious midwestern meth and put some effort out, Dayton fans!!
It's fenty now, McBride. Welcome to the Twenty-Teens.

So I try to look at every post but when I clicked on this thread it took me back to the very first post and I had to scroll back a couple of pages to see what I missed. Why is that? When I go to the Feelings thread or the Roster thread for example it takes me to the latest post I haven't read. Anyone know why?

So I try to look at every post but when I clicked on this thread it took me back to the very first post and I had to scroll back a couple of pages to see what I missed. Why is that? When I go to the Feelings thread or the Roster thread for example it takes me to the latest post I haven't read. Anyone know why?
You probably clicked the thread title. When you do that it takes you to page one.

It happens to me a couple times in different threads. At the top there is a jump to new button just click that if you get taken to the first page.

But that's what I do. Only old threads take me back to page 1. No big deal. But anyway any new insight on who we are picking up @AlienAiden?

I get some talent will be available after the transfer reopens. Some kids can wait it out (I guess). Doesn't the portal end tomorrow?

I get some talent will be available after the transfer reopens. Some kids can wait it out (I guess). Doesn't the portal end tomorrow?
kids can't enter the portal after tomorrow., Not sure what you mean w/r/t "reopening"

post any nuggets; I can't listen now
Just caught the last 8 minute segment. It was Robby taking with Darius about his role as an assistant coach and recruiter. The young man loves the program, university, and especially the fans. He said Toby is actually hosting Belle while he’s here on his visit. He said Zeb was our best host because like Darius he loves people. Also look for Mr and Mrs Theus to be in attendance for a few games next season.

Just caught the last 8 minute segment. It was Robby taking with Darius about his role as an assistant coach and recruiter. The young man loves the program, university, and especially the fans. He said Toby is actually hosting Belle while he’s here on his visit. He said Zeb was our best host because like Darius he loves people. Also look for Mr and Mrs Theus to be in attendance for a few games next season.
Thanks! Great info and love our guys.

kids can't enter the portal after tomorrow., Not sure what you mean w/r/t "reopening"
I think the one exception to that is players who declared for the draft and didn't sign an agent have a later date after they go through the process and if they choose to go back to college then can enter the portal. ( maybe it's closer to June or the begining of June). ?? Someone correct me or confirm this

I think the one exception to that is players who declared for the draft and didn't sign an agent have a later date after they go through the process and if they choose to go back to college then can enter the portal. ( maybe it's closer to June or the begining of June). ?? Someone correct me or confirm this
Tomorrow doesn't impact kids in the portal returning to their teams, I don't think. It only precludes kids not already in the portal from leaving (kids like Zeb and Christian). Someone who is already in the NBA process can return, I think

Back