so how about we make use of those caazone boards...

I don't care if ZA and ZM have day jobs, they took on a responsibility when they developed and ran these boards. The final straw for me was when Razor posted his oral sex reference about sometimes and nothing was done at all.

If Razor was even half the man he claims to be he would have suspended himself for 30 days or more.

FZA and FZM.

ramathon74 said:
I don't care if ZA and ZM have day jobs, they took on a responsibility when they developed and ran these boards. The final straw for me was when Razor posted his oral sex reference about sometimes and nothing was done at all.

If Razor was even half the man he claims to be he would have suspended himself for 30 days or more.

FZA and FZM.

Hey all...We have to take responsibility for giving up our caa board over there.....If a troll comes out with something we don't like...one of us should have reported him to the moderator...instead we ran like cowardly dogs to our Vcuramnation and let them continue to overrun it..We can continue to post on this site however, let's take back our caaboard as use it as place to spirited but CIVIL exchange with other CAA fans.

ok so I will be honest I was peaking over at the zone...specifically W & M boards and wow I was impressed. They were talking about us and it was intelligent lol. I guess I was just so used to ODU and GMU posters that I thought everyone just constantly hated on us, but the W & M guys actually are honest and fair.

duncanlamb said:
ramathon74 said:

FZA and FZM.

Hey all...We have to take responsibility for giving up our caa board over there.....If a troll comes out with something we don't like...one of us should have reported him to the moderator...instead we ran like cowardly dogs to our Vcuramnation and let them continue to overrun it..We can continue to post on this site however, let's take back our caaboard as use it as place to spirited but CIVIL exchange with other CAA fans.

If you're still reading that site and are bothered by it, by all means go ahead and report it. No one ran like cowardly dogs. Everyone came of their own free will and if anyone wants to post there then they are certainly free to do so. I didn't think anyone was prohibited from doing so. I just hope you realize that the whole point of them overrunning the place was to get VCU posters back there. If you're willing to deal with all the stuff you see there (and it's not going to stop just because you decide to post), then by all means go ahead. Several posters on this board are posting on both sites and that's their perogative to do so. You can only take responsibility for it if it's something that you are still reading enough to be bothered by. Clearly you are reading the Zone and and want to post there, so go ahead and do it. No one's stopping you. You can take back the board but don't think you'll find that there's civil discussion to be had there. Those days have long since passed. For those who want to troll/talk crap and get into it with other posters, the Zone is an amazing place. I'm sure many like that and I wish you all the best in your endeavors. :) ;)

It took me a while to find the VCU Ram Nation Forums but once I signed on, I never looked back--never read the zone and never posted again. I don't know how you control this Forum--and I am too old to learn--but I am glad you guys do such a good job. It is a joy to read and post.

Personally, I think if would be cool if you guys stayed here forever.

The problem with zone is that the trolls come onto your board and post mindless nonsense. If you look on their boards, they actually have legitimate things.

xjohnx said:
ViCtorioUs said:
I blame the moderators and the administrators for letting these trolls take over their boards. The only difference between Razor Ramon and a Somali pirate is that Ramon probably doesn't have a boat.

fwiw, i have done everything within my power to prevent it, unfortunately, i don't have the power to ban them from the board..

I know John attempted many times to thwart the urine spewing and mindless drivel posted by trolls, but there wasn't much help. It was if he were sweeping back the sea. Lets face it, we're much better off over here. I'm sure there will be usage of CAAZone by posters here, but this I bet will remain our home.

The funny thing is they act like they don't care and then they are all over our boards telling us how weak it is that we left. Like repeatedly. Over and over. Those guys are going nuts with no one to flame. :lol:

Never going back to the Zone...F it especially since everybody including ZA thinks we will come running back

Half-baked Mcbride said:
here here...People underestimate how powerful an emotion like spite can be.

Is there an emoticon for spite?

Once the CAAZone Admins realize that 1/3 of the activity on their site is gone and their advertising revenue takes a big hit, they won't be waiting for us to come back...they'll be beggin for us to come back.

Back