so how about we make use of those caazone boards...

BigE said:
at0micfly said:
CAAZone has gone to poop :(

That was quick
thought you were going to hang in there :lol:

I think the remaining people kind of drew the line at some VCU fans trashing other VCU fans on the VCU board. Despicable.

BigE said:
at0micfly said:
CAAZone has gone to poop :(

That was quick
thought you were going to hang in there :lol:

I had planned on it. Then i realized Samnang or Jollay or whatever his name is, actually has it in his mind that

1) He's funny
2)He runs the VCU boards

and the idiots there keep feeding him

It's funny now all the ODU and Mason fans are bickering with each other, they have quickly forgotten about us. That shows how much they just wanted to get under our skin. Razor and MasonCAA are going at it especially. :lol:

The zone has really gone to heck over the last few months... not sure exactly what happened... there always used to be a ton of ball breaking going on - but it was all in good fun.. the zone made it possible for fans from all CAA teams to become friends.. anybody that came to my beerpong tourny in March saw Northeastern, GMU, VCU, Drexel and Hofstra fans all packed into my place in the fan having a good time..

People don't seem to realize that their team isn't their gang or their family.. they have lost their sense of humor.. College basketball is supposed to be fun.. if your team loses - it hurts for the night and then you move on.. if you lose your coach or a recruit - oh well.. the sun will still rise in the morning... But the friendships that you form through the event is what you take with you forever... Guys like Pav, Sometimes, VCUbanana, etc (hate to name people b/c i don't want to leave anybody out) have made watching VCU games enjoyable for me... Some of my "friends" on the Drexel boards take that as me being a VCU fan and a traitor but I couldn't care any less about their opinion of me... they would hate to hear my opinion of them...

Similarly, I think that people take these message boards too seriously... the idea that Pav can post things about his job status and Sometimes posts about fan dive bars gives the board personality... people have the ability to read (or not read) anything that is posted.... I have posted things in the past that I wish I didn't post b/c i probably pushed the boundaries a bit too far with what you should post on a public forum.. but the trolls that post day in and day out with no agenda but to piss people off that they don't even know have turned the zone into an unbearable place and have taken all of the fun out of the zone...

I can't promise that I will post often on this ramnation site b/c I am not quite sure how much I will be able to add to your conversations... you will most likely see me sticking to the Drexel boards on the zone for the time being and if things don't change over there then I will just be a casual observer... but good luck with your new board - this site looks really good and I am sure that you guys will come back to the zone every now and then to say hello...

DJ

It shows the bond and unity Ram fans share they way all of us just up and left that freak show.

Someone appears to now be deleting samnangs posts on the VCU board. Don't know if it is one of us...who controlled our forum?....or the the ZA is realizing the state of the zone....or the lack of fans.

But who cares.....this is home now.

xJohnx was the most active moderator the past year, taking over for Ramking and Ramball.

as expected the remaining trolls on the zone will begin eating their own.ODU fans are leaving and it seems to be the fault of a handful of mostly gmu posters.
Drexeljay...i for one hope you troll here as much as you'd like...we need different POV's otherwise it may get a tad predictable.
That said, the content on this board has been great...keep it up and feel free to civilly debate ...it is what a forum is about...i like it here...thanks

Back