Things I Can Share

I hope you are right about Larry Sometimes. His head was certainly not in the game last night.

Sometimes said:
My name is Alex Hidalgo. Ask DB, xjohnx, fmrick or any of the other reliable sources if you can trust me when I post something serious. They will all vouche for me.

I vouche for you Alex. The problem now is people are going to say who is Shufan and what does he know? :roll:

districtballer said:
Here is something I can offer and while I may not have the best credibility, you can take it or ignore it as you will. Larry was confronted by several players after the game who got in his face about his play. Larry admitted after the game that he was responsible for the loss (which I don't honestly think is true as it wasn't solely his fault, though he played a big part in it). He did take responsibility for his performance and hopefully that means we'll see some changes in the way he plays in the coming games ahead. One thing is sure, if we play like we played yesterday, we're not beating Drexel in their house. They've been pretty good this year at home.

I am so glad to hear this.

Well I hope like we dont play tonight like we did Monday night.

--------------
Go RAMS!
Beat Dragons!!

Makes me wonder who would confront Larry about his play. I doubt Jay, Skeen, or our frosh would do that since they haven't been there long. Burgess has been in a slump so I doubt he would say much right now. I guess I could see Joey doing it since those two are suppose to be floor leaders. I could see TJ asking Larry where his head was at that night. Jrod and TJ are about the only two I could see approaching Larry about the game since they been playing with him the longest. That and for those who have talked to TJ know that speaks his mind and won't tip toe around a issue. Kirill has been there awhile too but his role has been cut down so much I doubt he says much anymore. If Maynor was still here I'd be quite curious to know what he would say afterwards.

Mercury said:
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
I get it now. DB is Joey Sunshine and Sometimes is the Landlord. Makes perfect sense.

Explains the move to Brooklyn.....long distance

OK that is fricken' hilarious!

:lol: :lol:

Merc has my early vote for POY, almost hands down.

He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

then fire him....his job is to try and win every game...period

Shufan said:
Sometimes said:
My name is Alex Hidalgo. Ask DB, xjohnx, fmrick or any of the other reliable sources if you can trust me when I post something serious. They will all vouche for me.

I vouche for you Alex. The problem now is people are going to say who is Shufan and what does he know? :roll:

Shufan? Never heard of the guy! :lol:

Sometimes said:
This happened. I can verify. Larry will be a totally different player, for better or worse, against Drexel.

Personally, I believe we will see Larry play the game of his life. I'm calling a triple-double (pts, rbs and bls) now.

If this is anything like your "we will win our next 20 games" prediction, I will be sure to leave Larry off my Fantasy 3 for tonight. ;)

Ramdog said:
He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

then fire him....his job is to try and win every game...period

Winning him every game wouldn't get him an at-large he would win the tournament and get an automatic bid

These are for the most part still kids. Young men maybe, but emphasis on young. In any group that has lost a leader (remember we lost the biggest two), it takes time to sort things out. We might not like how it sorts out. But I think that above anything else, these guys want to win. All of them.

As a child we all got into fights with our friends. My father's attitude about fights was this- leave the kids alone, they will work through it themselves. He was not the type parent who got involved, unless of course it got totally out of hand (like the time the sheriff came to my house, but that's another story altogether :lol: ) And we usually worked through our problems and the next day were back to being friend, most of the time even closer than before. Same deal here. They will work though it. They all want to win. They all want to be part of something bigger then themselves.

Let's see what happens tonight. I'm leaving at noon, +3.

Mercury said:
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
I get it now. DB is Joey Sunshine and Sometimes is the Landlord. Makes perfect sense.

Explains the move to Brooklyn.....long distance

heck, now he is moving even further away from the basket! :shock: 8-) :P

ok a little ass kissing is coming so get ready.

I personally really enjoy Ramnation because I have assumed since I joined, back in the spring of 09, that some of the posters know what is really going on with our team. And since I am a big VCU BBall fan along with being a big sports fan in general, Ramnation is the only place to get real time VCU BBall info that really counts.

Sometimes, DB, Rick, John and some others keep me coming back daily, ok I am lying probably more like every other hour, to try and get the latest on our team. So thanks to those who know what is going on, insiders if you will, and who are willing to keep us desk jockeys who have to work 50 hours a week up to date and in the know. If I could buy you a beer right now I would. But Pfizer frowns of drinking at work, except for our Christmas parties, but I digress.

So thanks again and keep it up. I for one truly appreciate the posts.

Back