Recruiting Transfer Portal

Conundrum: I own and still occasionally wear a Jalen Deloach VCU NIL tee for yardwork and such. Am I now obligated to get rid of it?

Also, it's hilarious to me Drew Valentine has taken the "If you can't beat 'em, recruit 'em" approach to Deloach. 100% offered because they got sonned in Chicago.
If I had one I’d pass it along to someone who needs a shirt.

As of right now there are 1,688 D1 players and 962 D2 players in the portal, for a total of 2,650.

The theoretical maximum number of scholarship players is 4,706 D1 players and 2,970 D2 players.

About 35.8% of all players in D1 and 32.4% of all players in D2 are in the portal, which is nuts.
Can someone explain to me why Rivals only shows 725 DI players in the portal. Where are these other 1,000 players we are talking about?

Can someone explain to me why Rivals only shows 725 DI players in the portal. Where are these other 1,000 players we are talking about?
Verbal Commits has the higher number and it includes all players that entered the portal during the season in addition to ones who entered during the transfer window.

Well more than 725 players entered during the window so I have no clue why Rivals only shows that many.

Verbal Commits has the higher number and it includes all players that entered the portal during the season in addition to ones who entered during the transfer window.

Well more than 725 players entered during the window so I have no clue why Rivals only shows that many.
For reference, Rivals only show two WSU payers in the portal but VC shows 5 Rivals has Villanova with 3 and VC has them with 4.

2024-04-16-191134.jpg

Back