Recruiting Transfer Portal

Eh, not even close. We don't know the full story behind JJ's transfer situation.

Tre Clark was expelled from the university.
I got a couple replies about this and I know the situations are different. However, both are former VCU players that have that dog in them for lack of a better phrase. I guarantee you JJ will be extra motivated when playing VCU just like Tre clearly is (which I can respect even though it is not a good thing for VCU.)

I got a couple replies about this and I know the situations are different. However, both are former VCU players that have that dog in them for lack of a better phrase. I guarantee you JJ will be extra motivated when playing VCU just like Tre clearly is (which I can respect even though it is not a good thing for VCU.)
Good point, I didn't think about it that way.

Honestly neither have a reason to have a beef. Tre buried himself. JJ left for Georgia when Odom tried to keep him. VCU did nothing to either of them.

Honestly neither have a reason to have a beef. Tre buried himself. JJ left for Georgia when Odom tried to keep him. VCU did nothing to either of them.
Reason or not JJ will have a beef with us. His instagram post about his commitment has the location of "Revenge!" for god's sake. Had to roll my eyes at that one a bit :lol: :lol:

Reason or not JJ will have a beef with us. His instagram post about his commitment has the location of "Revenge!" for god's sake. Had to roll my eyes at that one a bit :lol: :lol:
Our recent former players are immature af. Seems to be a theme with MR. Revenge? For giving him a starting role and him walking out when Rhoades left despite Odom trying to keep him?

What is a "location of 'Revenge'"?
His X post was nothing about revenge.
But why shouldn't he want to beat his old team? I know when we played Duquesne and now when we play Loyola-Chic, I'm going to be extra stoked for a win simply because JJ is on that team. Don't tell me there wasn't a little something extra in Ram fan's minds when we played Duquesne because of Tre. It is the exact same feeling I get when we play Dayton, to hand Grant, a former VCU coach, a loss....especially at the Stu

What is a "location of 'Revenge'"?
His X post was nothing about revenge.
But why shouldn't he want to beat his old team? I know when we played Duquesne and now when we play Loyola-Chic, I'm going to be extra stoked for a win simply because JJ is on that team. Don't tell me there wasn't a little something extra in Ram fan's minds when we played Duquesne because of Tre. It is the exact same feeling I get when we play Dayton, to hand Grant, a former VCU coach, a loss....especially at the Stu
The location tag on the Instagram post about his commitment was "Revenge!", which is extremely ambiguous. It could be revenge against VCU, it could be revenge against the A10, heck it could be revenge against Georgia for not utilizing him properly. In any case, I'm pretty sure it's tongue-in-cheek because he and his dad are still very friendly with VCU's fans.

I know generalizations are usually bad but I really do wonder if Max knows this guy. Fills a need and averages close to a double-double. Notably had 22 points and 20 rebounds against Stony Brook in February.

Back