Recruiting Transfer Portal

Hoop is still 10ft tall and the jersey still says VCU. Maybe I'm a sicko, but I am in even more baby!
Yeah, there are certainly negatives, but it is the reality so I'm trying to embrace it. It sure make for some interesting activity at least at the beginning of the off season.

Honestly neither have a reason to have a beef. Tre buried himself. JJ left for Georgia when Odom tried to keep him. VCU did nothing to either of them.
Athletes sometimes illogically come up with things to motivate themselves. If you ever watched "Last Dance," Michael Jordan talked about how he sometimes bent over backwards to convince himself to take something personally. Yeah ... Clark did it to himself, but he blamed VCU for tossing him out and took it out on our basketball team. JJ will be extra motivated one way or another when he plays his former team.

What is a "location of 'Revenge'"?
His X post was nothing about revenge.
But why shouldn't he want to beat his old team? I know when we played Duquesne and now when we play Loyola-Chic, I'm going to be extra stoked for a win simply because JJ is on that team. Don't tell me there wasn't a little something extra in Ram fan's minds when we played Duquesne because of Tre. It is the exact same feeling I get when we play Dayton, to hand Grant, a former VCU coach, a loss....especially at the Stu
Maybe because his old team helped get him out of a little legal situation when he was here.

Of course, he should want to beat everybody he plays, but having any animosity towards us, unless there's something we don't know, is a little questionable. I just don't know about any added incentive towards us.

Saw a post on X that Brickus had committed per Instagram but now deleted??? Got super excited and now super nervous. What’s up?

I know generalizations are usually bad but I really do wonder if Max knows this guy. Fills a need and averages close to a double-double. Notably had 22 points and 20 rebounds against Stony Brook in February.

At the risk of turning into DL, I did find out that Max and Nikita do indeed follow each other on IG.

Back