Vince Williams - NBA Thread

Seen on the grizz subreddit

The Memphis Grizzlies have tied the NBA record with 28 different players used this season​

FACTS
With Dejon Jarreau, who just signed a 10-day contract with the Grizzlies yesterday, entering the game, he becomes the 28th player to play for the Grizzlies this year, tying the record for most players to play for a team in a single season. They tie a record set by......the Memphis Grizzlies......TWICE. They used 28 players in both 2015-16 and 2018-19. With the Grizzlies injury wows not set to end anytime soon, Brandon Clarke hoping to return for at least a few games before the season ends, and still a month left in the season there's a very real chance this year's team sets the all-time record
Well, at least it gave Vince the chance to showcase his skills rather than being buried at the end of the bench. I just hope that when the Grizz get back everyone and they are all healthy next season, Vince doesn't get shoved to the side and told wait your turn. From what has been posted about him, Vince deserves to be a starter.

Well, at least it gave Vince the chance to showcase his skills rather than being buried at the end of the bench. I just hope that when the Grizz get back everyone and they are all healthy next season, Vince doesn't get shoved to the side and told wait your turn. From what has been posted about him, Vince deserves to be a starter.
He probably won't start if Smart is healthy but he is certainly a big part of their rotation going forward. If he keeps up this level of play next season, he'll have one of the most valuable contracts in the league. If he keeps it up for the duration of the contract, he'll get an enormous raise.

It’s important to remember that the NBA is a business and business sometimes out weighs talent

Really, it's not about starting. It's about playing. Lot of great players coming off the bench in the NBA and making a critical impact.

Vince has played himself into a career. His defense is outstanding and he's on the way to becoming an elite defender.

I don't think he's going anywhere.

For all who were planning to tune in for some Vince/grizzlies action tomorrow night, Vince is likewise out tomorrow night for that game vs The Wizards (TOUGH team this year :shock: ).

saw that is thread has gone a bit inactive, but though this was cool. vince still playing well but hurt rn. does anyone remember how beautifully vince used to flop when we needed it, it was an art. my favorite memory was when he flopped (or atleast exaggerated a foul) in crunch time again while guarding luka to win a road game against a ranked davidson team.

Vince has had a good year. I would have loved to see him finish strong and was hoping with the extra minutes he would have gotten to 10, 6, 4,and 1. In any event he will just miss at 10, 5.6, 3.4, and .9

Williams hasn't suited up since March 8 due to left patellar tendinitis, but head coach Taylor Jenkins said last week that the Grizzlieshaven't shut the second-year wing down for the season. He'll continue to be evaluated on a game-by-game basis, but after his 12th straight absence Wednesday, Williams now has just six more opportunities to play in 2023-24.

Several listing him as OUT tonight vs theCavs.
I am wondering now with so little games left if that's it for him for the season.
But found this rather appealing:

Not sure where to put this, but is anyone else having latency (response time) issues when using the board at various times today?

Back