Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

If Deloach, Watkins, and Ace transfer with both BJJ and Shriver graduating then that is basically our entire team, and you see how we were completely lost without Ace yesterday.

That would be devastating to this program, but everybody here would just say it's because of NIL and MR deserves a break and then another 4 years will go by without an NCAA win.
If the queen had balls, she'd be king.

Until someone announces that they are leaving, or there is a strong indication of such, how about letting the coaches manage things and not think the worst? I think there’s a whole lot of unnecessary panicking here for no reason. Besides, like DL said, if 2 of the 3 mentioned here were to leave, we could possibly replace them with someone better.
They can't help themselves. They're hopeless. I used to think the biggest idiots were on the VCU basketball fan facebook page. Now I think it's neck and neck.

Expect 3-4 transfers out every year these days, and 2-3 in. As long as it's not our key contributors I feel pretty good going into next year: I think we have the potential to be even better than this year.

Where's Jamir going, Trenton State?
I have no idea..heel never stated who offered Jahmir..just that he was offered.

He said he had heard that JJ was offered under the table by FSU..although FSU has better bigs than Jalen...he would be a bench warmer at FSU...

The ace to Maryland has the strongest supporting circumstantial evidence to it.

I have no idea..heel never stated who offered Jahmir..just that he was offered.

He said he had heard that JJ was offered under the table by FSU..although FSU has better bigs than Jalen...he would be a bench warmer at FSU...

The ace to Maryland has the strongest supporting circumstantial evidence to it.
And the Ace to Maryland "evidence" is basically that Ace has high school friends playing at Maryland and some Maryland fans regret that Maryland basically passed on him until it was too late and we had already signed him. That's not much evidence. Ace is not going to Maryland.

If Deloach, Watkins, and Ace transfer with both BJJ and Shriver graduating then that is basically our entire team, and you see how we were completely lost without Ace yesterday.

That would be devastating to this program, but everybody here would just say it's because of NIL and MR deserves a break and then another 4 years will go by without an NCAA win.
If 3 starters transfer do you think it would not be because of NIL?

I don't. It would be totally NIL. No other way. It's not for lack of playing time or playing at a great place with everything available to them.

I'm just saying it's not out the question. I posting facts that could support Maryland as a legitimate threat.
But you also just posted that after talking to your Maryland insider you aren't worried about Ace leaving for Maryland.

Hold it together man.

Switch to decaf. Limit your screen time to 15 minutes per day.

I have faith in you.

Last edited:
I don't know if I could handle us losing yet another coach to a blue-blood football school.

In each of the previous situations, the Rams didn't miss a beat with their new coach. Barnett/Pollio might be the one exception.

But you also just posted that after talking to your Maryland insider you aren't worried about Ace leaving for Maryland.

Hold it together man.

Switch to decaf. Limit your durum time to 15 minutes per day.

I have faith in you.
Maryland “insider” is a rando with 1,200 twitter followers and a blog. Crazy how little it takes to start and stop DL once he gets going

Back