23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

I have never been to San Fran although it is a destination that is on my list. My neighbor growing up is now a big time architect and has rebuilt parts of San Francisco. He is pretty famous in that city. We almost picked it as a summer vacation this year but went with New Hampshire. Live Free or Die!

I have never been to San Fran although it is a destination that is on my list. My neighbor growing up is now a big time architect and has rebuilt parts of San Francisco. He is pretty famous in that city. We almost picked it as a summer vacation this year but went with New Hampshire. Live Free or Die!
Ah… so you know Art Vandelay too!

You should go. I haven't been in 20 years or so but would like to go back. Went to the old Candlestick Park and saw Griffey Jr. and Bonds play. Big Seattle , San Francisco match-up.

I spent five days there on business some years back. Beautiful city with an enormous homeless problem.

Reactions: DNB
San Francisco is one of the country's truly great cities. It has gotten ridiculously expensive though

I can't avoid San Fran do to my work. And while there are some iconic things to see there, overall, its a big mess. The homeless issue there is pretty much out of control with addicts and the mentally ill wandering about and using the sidewalks as their bathrooms. Over the past 25 years, SFO has gone from one of my favorite cities to the bottom of my list.

I can't avoid San Fran do to my work. And while there are some iconic things to see there, overall, its a big mess. The homeless issue there is pretty much out of control with addicts and the mentally ill wandering about and using the sidewalks as their bathrooms. Over the past 25 years, SFO has gone from one of my favorite cities to the bottom of my list.
That’s just the leading edge of what’s happening everywhere.

San Francisco is one of the country's truly great cities. It has gotten ridiculously expensive though
It has deteriorated badly last decade. Very sad. Terrible policies, but people keep electing those advocating those bad policies thinking it will make life better. It may take another 5-10 years before they hit rock bottom from businesses leaving and citizen safety concerns. It’s on its way now but deterioration takes time.

San Fran is awesome. But really he's transferring because he's not the starting PG. His dad is insane and wants him to be the starting PG, and he wasn't better than Malachi Smith or Kobe Elvis. And likely wouldn't have started this year either.

Back