Are you not Entertained?

Be nice if he came here but not looking very likely now if I were betting. I think with some better coaching and steady playing time Mr Wheeler can make a big improvement and be a great 5 for us. Also betting Mr Fermin is gonna take the sophomore leap and imagine our strength coach is adding
some muscle and girth to his frame. He shows lots of promise . Tobi should be improved this year with more basketball knowledge and he could pack 10 or 20 pounds on his frame and still jump out of the gym but not get pushed around as easily. Hoping Mr Reid comes but confident we will be good either way.

If he comes he comes and we will welcome him. If he goes elsewhere, oh well he was never ours to begin with. We will be ok.

We have a solid lineup. I'd like to see us garner a few freshman maybe sophomore's we can develop such that we dont have unbalanced classes in the future.

With the age of the portal the worry of unbalanced classes may be a thing of the past. With the portal/NIL Coach O will have to focus on making the best team he can that year. The players leading the charge at VCU in 2-3 years will be developing at the school they transfer from.

We have a solid lineup. I'd like to see us garner a few freshman maybe sophomores such that we can develop a few players we dont have unbalanced classes in the future.
...assuming they don't develop here for two years and then transfer up to a P6 team. I swear I'm almost to the point where I'm not interested in freshmen anymore. How often will a player stay four years at a mid-major if they end up being really good?

Strict punishment. I bet @VCU Finance 2008 will Shake It Off....
This is The Best Day. I really like where this is going. The wrestling thread was a hit. Got a bit of NASCAR talk going, and now I am seeing Taylor Swift puns. This is almost a one stop shop for me. Now I just have to find a place to talk about basketball...

She still has all of her eligibility and can sell out stadiums. Would definitely help with ticket sales.
"Why can't I get a ticket to the VCU game?"

giphy.gif

Back