Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

And @rollins77 what is your official title with the program? I'm pretty sure I knew at one time. And when you post on this board are you talking for yourself or are you representing the program? I like that your are here and your posts are markedly good.

------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Nittany Lions!!

And @rollins77 what is your official title with the program? I'm pretty sure I knew at one time. And when you post on this board are you talking for yourself or are you representing the program? I like that your are here and your posts are markedly good.

------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Nittany Lions!!
Assistant AD for Communications

Nothing new. No mention of recruits.
Coach is not allowed to comment publicly on recruits until their NLI (for high schoolers) or GIA (for transfers) have been signed, received and validated by compliance. Kids are free to announce their intentions on social media, but oftentimes the paperwork isn't received until later.

Coach is not allowed to comment publicly on recruits until their NLI (for high schoolers) or GIA (for transfers) have been signed, received and validated by compliance. Kids are free to announce their intentions on social media, but oftentimes the paperwork isn't received until later.
For instance, Shulga and Bairstow just signed today.

Back