Green City

I saw that the scoreboard was just installed this week. It already looks like it'll be a very nice facility, I can't wait for it to open.
Heard that it will open in mid-October. First event is a big Sportables tournament and then they said it is pretty much booked out for every weekend on. Green City will break ground before the new year.....hopefully.

Speaking of regional water sports does anyone know what is happening with The Lake Adventures project in Chesterfield?

I was just out that way. Was told they broke ground awhile ago but no building request for elevators... Which could just be they have so much land work that it'll be awhile before starting bids on buildings needing elevators.

I was at the presser today. The hardwood court is from this past season's NCAA regional in Louisville.
List of organizations is crazy! Looking forward to the Women's Tournament and Coaches for Change being there

I was at the presser today. The hardwood court is from this past season's NCAA regional in Louisville.
I really need to make some plans to get up to VCC to see some events.

Schneider spoke at the Henrico Entertainment & Sports Arena press conference yesterday. His organization will hold bball events at the arena.

Jeff. He was the head coach at Cal-Poly I think I heard when I was listening to him being introduced.
I think there was a Jeff Schneider who played for Tech back in the day.

Same guy

Did he mention the career of his son Bryce?
He did not but he did not mention his own playing days either. He made the NBA I think. Jeff not Bryce. My guess is Mooney held Bryce back though. I also saw Tom Yeager at the presser. My oh my the old CAA memories of having Tom get on me for sneaking into the VIP room back in the day. Ha!

Back