Havoc unlimited details/questions

That was tried last year at VCU prior to basketball season and it was shut down before the first beer rolled off the assembly line due to VCU being a state university and it's perception regarding promoting alcohol.
Ram Root Beer! Has a ring to it, just not the same buzz! šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

It does bug me a little that the town hall is only an hour, given how complicated the world of NIL is, but it's certainly better than nothing.
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d sit for a longer virtual meeting.

And Iā€™m still not happy that I was forced to agree to accepting additional communication from Havoc Ltd.

For a year or two. But if you are not successful, how long will those 15 people continue to pay?

For example, take Yuri Collins at SLU. Rumor is he got $200K from one donor to play for SLU (the same donor who donated the money to build their arena). So what did he get for his money? Player of the Year? Nope. A regular season conference championship? Nope. Tournament Championship? Nope. He got a 4th place regular season finish and a loss in the semi-finals in the tournament.

So, will he be willing to keep putting up that money each year? Well, if you have enough money to do that, maybe. But most smart money people I know want results. The results he got? Well, I would want a little better return on my investment.
Still don't understand why Queally or Ukrops don't buy a team that way

"Ashby stated that collective board members do not receive any funds. The collective also currently does not have any overhead costs as its expenses are covered by the board, he said. The collective currently has a little more than $200,000 in commitments. "

"Ashby stated that collective board members do not receive any funds. The collective also currently does not have any overhead costs as its expenses are covered by the board, he said. The collective currently has a little more than $200,000 in commitments. "

I am not sure what classifies as a commitment (verbal or written would make a big difference in being able to enforce collection), but if they have anywhere near $200k sitting in the collective, I am really impressed. Its not for me, but I salute the people that are getting behind it.

I am not sure what classifies as a commitment (verbal or written would make a big difference in being able to enforce collection), but if they have anywhere near $200k sitting in the collective, I am really impressed. Its not for me, but I salute the people that are getting behind it.
Yeah, the wording is a bit strange but it seems like they've done good work so far. If I had to guess I would say they don't have that much cash on hand but are basing that on the subscriptions to monthly payments which of course can be canceled.

It does bug me a little that the town hall is only an hour, given how complicated the world of NIL is, but it's certainly better than nothing.
what is so complicated??? Just take your money and put it in my wallet and I will decide what to do with it - and don't bother asking me what I did with it - "Viva las Vegas"

in all seriousness, until either Congress, State Assemblies or NCAA put real rules around this that make sense and are fair no amount of time listening would be helpful (and don't ask me what makes sense or is fair - too many mouths to feed around that trough)

Go Rams

Last edited:
what is so complicated??? Just take your money and put it in my wallet and I will decide what to do with it - and don't bother asking me what I did with it - "Viva las Vegas"
I'm pretty sure from the Collective's perspective; the less questions, the better.

Back