Players Jayden Nunn Transfers to Baylor

Just my interpretation but I'm reading this regarding Jayden's comments.
1. I was going to enter the portal after we lost in the opening round of the NCAAs
2. Then MR took off for PSU
3. Then Ace, and the large shadow he casts, left for Happy Valley
4. Then I got interested in staying at VCU.
5. I found Coach Odom very compelling and think he's gonna do great things, but
6. After much consideration I decided to do what I believed was best for me (rightly so) and committed to Baylor.

Just my interpretation but I'm reading this regarding Jayden's comments.
1. I was going to enter the portal after we lost in the opening round of the NCAAs
2. Then MR took off for PSU
3. Then Ace, and the large shadow he casts, left for Happy Valley
4. Then I got interested in staying at VCU.
5. I found Coach Odom very compelling and think he's gonna do great things, but
6. After much consideration I decided to do what I believed was best for me (rightly so) and committed to Baylor.
Seems like a perfectly reasonable chain of events.

That is how you leave. Graceful.
I absolutely loved JNunn’s game and thought and still think he would have been a star here at VCU. He has the speed and hands to be an outstanding defender. I feel like he is a team player first and it sometimes hampered his own abilities. Plus I did not think he jelled with Zeb at point and that may have played a small role in his decision. In any event I wish him nothing but success at Baylor just wish he did it at VCU. I also am curious as to whether he will ever smile while playing for Baylor!! I often wondered why he seldom did while at VCU. Just curious.

If that is the case that speaks volumes that he didn't consider following his former coach. I won't assume as to why he didn't consider. PSU.
What does it speak volumes of?
Do you also think it speaks volumes that no one from USU has yet committed to Odom and the Rams? Just trying to see if your reporting is "fair and balanced".

I'll amend it for you........".....no one from USU has yet publicly committed....."

Nonetheless, the my comment still stands on its own merits and main point.

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Goal post has not moved. Other than rumors, there is no actually knowledge that they have actually committed. As a scientist, I deal in facts, not rumors.

Merit: Two former players have officially signed with PSU. Zero former USU have officially signed with VCU except on the rumor mill.
Point: So again, does that not also speak volumes regarding our coach?

Still awaiting a dragoon response.

I absolutely loved JNunn’s game and thought and still think he would have been a star here at VCU. He has the speed and hands to be an outstanding defender. I feel like he is a team player first and it sometimes hampered his own abilities. Plus I did not think he jelled with Zeb at point and that may have played a small role in his decision. In any event I wish him nothing but success at Baylor just wish he did it at VCU. I also am curious as to whether he will ever smile while playing for Baylor!! I often wondered why he seldom did while at VCU. Just curious.
He didn't smile because he's one bad mofo, Doc!

Have to admit I didn't notice that. Watkins was usually pretty stoic in my opinion. Smiling or not, I expect they'll both do well with their new teams.

Goal post has not moved. Other than rumors, there is no actually knowledge that they have actually committed. As a scientist, I deal in facts, not rumors.

Merit: Two former players have officially signed with PSU. Zero former USU have officially signed with VCU except on the rumor mill.
Point: So again, does that not also speak volumes regarding our coach?

Still awaiting a dragoon response.
Sometimes it’s ok to lighten up and enjoy a message board.

Back