Max Shulga and Sean Bairstow transferring to VCU

I see Shula is listed as a Senior but remember reading when he transferred he’d have 2 years left. Is the extra covid year still a thing?

I see Shula is listed as a Senior but remember reading when he transferred he’d have 2 years left. Is the extra covid year still a thing?
Shulga has the COVID year available to him if he wants to use it. Zeb and Bam also have one more year.

I wont get into a deep discussion because its the middle of the season and I am just going to enjoy today but I don't expect both to run it back 🤷‍♂️
Neither do I

but it would be nice nonetheless

Would be nice if they decided to run it back
In this portal age, you never know what may happen, but I hope they will all be back. I like experience and consistency. Helps the team to have older experienced members. I hope they have a strong bond.

If Bairstow could shoot, consistently, beyond 15ish, I legit think he has potential to be an NBA player. Violet, if you think I am high after reading this comment, this time you would be right, lol! He is savvy as FACK, and he knows how to get to and finish at the rim. It does kinda remind me of a Luka or Joker. The beauty of the overseas game. Imagine if he had Tobunnies...he would've jumped over that dude like Vince Carter.

Last edited:
If Bairstow could soot, consistently, beyond 15ish, I legit think he has potential to be an NBA player. Violet, if you think I am high after reading this comment, this time you would be right, lol! He is savvy as FACK, and he knows how to get to and finish at the room. It does kinda remind me of a like a Luka or Joker. The beauty of the overseas game. Imagine if he had Tobunnies...he would've jumped over that dude like Vince Carter.
If any of you have a friend who asks: "I don't have a lot of time but I want to know what Ramnation is all about. Give me one post to read.", then this is the one.
From now on, I'm going to shout "Tobunnnnnnnnnnnnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Tobi goes up for an oop, so thank you for that.

If any of you have a friend who asks: "I don't have a lot of time but I want to know what Ramnation is all about. Give me one post to read.", then this is the one.
From now on, I'm going to shout "Tobunnnnnnnnnnnnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Tobi goes up for an oop, so thank you for that.
Yeah well, all the autocorrects didn't help, lol. Glad you enjoyed it tho, haha.

If Bairstow could shoot, consistently, beyond 15ish, I legit think he has potential to be an NBA player. Violet, if you think I am high after reading this comment, this time you would be right, lol! He is savvy as FACK, and he knows how to get to and finish at the rim. It does kinda remind me of a Luka or Joker. The beauty of the overseas game. Imagine if he had Tobunnies...he would've jumped over that dude like Vince Carter.
He’s in a cold streak. If he turns it on we could be a serious threat. He’s got a three ball and solid inside jumper. Just needs to see the ball go in.

He’s in a cold streak. If he turns it on we could be a serious threat. He’s got a three ball and solid inside jumper. Just needs to see the ball go in.
Yeah, he was 1-3 from three last night, 3-6 inside perfect from the line. Solid 12 point 8 rebound 2 assist game and we won by 15.

If he starts hitting 3's at an around 40 clip, we are that much better.

Talking about threes. Belle was 2-2, Bam 3-5, Max 3-5, combined 8-12. JayNel had an off night, 0-5. He's a better shooter than that.
Overall we shot 43% from three. We'll win a lot of games that way. For the most part the threes we took, even JayNel were open produced by running the offense. If we keep shooting 43% as a team, we are tough to beat.

Then add the defensive effort to begin the second half, sustain that intensity for even 20-25 minutes a game...

I wonder how much of this is impacted by his prior injury. One thing I noticed, the first three he hit, he had lift...but not so much on the following attempts. Man, if he could get that down and become a tad bit more athletic...I truly truly believe he's like another Vince.

Back