News News About RAMS In The Pros

Vince and Gilyard together on the Grizzlies isn't the only pro team with a Spider and Ram side by side... :lol:

2024-01-26-133230.jpg
GEye-Yck-W4-AAZ5g1.jpg

I feel like a bad fan for not realizing Treveon was back state side, I thought he was still playing in Europe

Has anybody heard any trade rumors involving Bones?
No. I thought about it yesterday after the Grizzlies traded a player for two 2nd round draft picks. The reason being is that that trade seemed to be a positioning tactic to bring in a player. Anyway, plenty of teams are looking to make moves so we shall see. The Clippers gave Bones another year on his contract so they might see hm in their future or they might just trade him in a deal for a big man.

No. I thought about it yesterday after the Grizzlies traded a player for two 2nd round draft picks. The reason being is that that trade seemed to be a positioning tactic to bring in a player. Anyway, plenty of teams are looking to make moves so we shall see. The Clippers gave Bones another year on his contract so they might see hm in their future or they might just trade him in a deal for a big man.
That might be a great place for Bones. The Grizz need a solid backup point. He wouldn’t hurt Vince’s minutes as Bones isn’t a great defender and he could fit into their rotation next year with Smart, and Ja.

The Clips exercised their option back on or about Oct 22. They acquired Harden a week or so later. Since then Bones went from averaging 14-15 down to not playing very much. He could very well be in their long term plans. However, as a few of their fans stated last night at the Yard House bar where I watched the game, (I’m in la at the Jdub right next to the Crypto.com.) they want to win now and if they can get a usable piece the will trade him but they wont give him away.

I was hoping to run into him while I was out here.

Looks like Memphis bought in A-10 alum Yuta Watanabe.

Vince is the reason 2 of his teammates are no longer needed. Both guys drafted ahead of him. Add this to Lofton’s release that’s at least 3 guys who aren’t in the plans because of Vince’s ascent.

I also surprised to see Laravia still with the team. Maybe that shoe drops as well. If/when that happens Vince will be the only one left from 2020’s draft and rookie class.

I’m happy to see Vince doing so well, he made the most of his opportunity and is honestly the most dominant one on the starting lineup with all the injuries. His +/- when he’s on the floor is honestly what is holding the current team iteration up. He’s going to be in the league for a long time if he keeps playing the way he’s been playing.

Back