The Official Beat the Will Wade-less McNeese State Cowboys at the Stu Thread

VCU still lost. Turned out not to be a “bad” loss, I guess, but still a loss.
There's only been 7 teams ever to not have a loss. It's not worth fretting over every one, especially when it's not a 'bad' lost. Losing to McNeese didn't sink our at large chances. See folks talking about Michigan St.

Will Wade is still under a show-cause penalty that runs through June 30, 2025, and he has some minor recruiting-related penalties that run from September 1st through October 15th of this year. Other than that, he's not subject to any further sanctions.

Since those penalties would follow him to a new school, it would give him a pretty good reason to stick around for one more year and that's why I think there's still a chance he does (but I still think it's more likely he says F the penalties and goes to a higher level job).
Thanks. It really comes down to who offers him a job. If it's a P5 with decent resources (i.e. not Vandy), he'll go. But he won't jump to a mid-major. So it depends on whether a school is willing to take on those penalties.

I agree with everyone who said he's a perfect fit for Louisville.

Thanks. It really comes down to who offers him a job. If it's a P5 with decent resources (i.e. not Vandy), he'll go. But he won't jump to a mid-major. So it depends on whether a school is willing to take on those penalties.

Everything he got in trouble for is basically legal now, so he’s going to need to ramp up his game if he goes to Louisville. Maybe get some hookers on speed dial. 😂😂😂

I don’t think he’d take the Vandy job. That’s a bad job and he’ll be able to get something better.

Back