Things I Can Share

I know my own credibility has been questioned on here several times so I don't know how much value my support really has, but Sometimes info is always solid. He has several sources in the VCU ball program and while he usually pretends to be an idiot, when he posts serious stuff regarding VCU basketball, you can take him at his word 100%. He has more access than I do and certainly knows more about VCU basketball than I. If there is anyone here who really know what's going on, it would likely be Sometimes among a couple of other posters I know that have connections to sources in the AD.

4RunningRam said:
Sometimes said:
1. A shorter rotation is coming very soon. Look for 8 players per game soon.
2. Skeen will be starting at the 4 soon.
3. Other players have been giving Larry poop about playing out of position.
4. Coach is still experimenting on purpose. He wants to win the conference tournament, and wants to learn the most he can about our players early. He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

All I got right now. Things will be very different very soon, and we'll start giving teams fits because of it.

Where is the #5, Nostradamus? "we will win our next 79 games" :lol:

Oh, come on. I was just trying to push some karma towards our team. I didn't actually expect them to win. Every game left.

districtballer said:
I know my own credibility has been questioned on here several times so I don't know how much value my support really has, but Sometimes info is always solid. He has several sources in the VCU ball program and while he usually pretends to be an idiot, when he posts serious stuff regarding VCU basketball, you can take him at his word 100%. He has more access than I do and certainly knows more about VCU basketball than I. If there is anyone here who really know what's going on, it would likely be Sometimes among a couple of other posters I know that have connections to sources in the AD.

ALL CLASS, ALL DAY

DB for POY

I get it now. DB is Joey Sunshine and Sometimes is the Landlord. Makes perfect sense.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
I get it now. DB is Joey Sunshine and Sometimes is the Landlord. Makes perfect sense.

Explains the move to Brooklyn.....long distance

Mercury said:
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:

win.

Sometimes said:
1. A shorter rotation is coming very soon. Look for 8 players per game soon.
2. Skeen will be starting at the 4 soon.
3. Other players have been giving Larry poop about playing out of position.
4. Coach is still experimenting on purpose. He wants to win the conference tournament, and wants to learn the most he can about our players early. He was never in search of an at-large, at least not directly.

All I got right now. Things will be very different very soon, and we'll start giving teams fits because of it.

#2 is fairly obvious..we all knew it was a matter of time once he got the "rust" off
#3 is good to hear
#4 we can all agree we would rather have the issues we have now and squash it then to have them in Febuary and March

Aslong as he hates ODU more than anybody and gets a tighter leash he will be ok in my book

Mercury said:
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:

Okay. We have our first official Win on the RamNation boards. :D

# 3 makes a lot of sense. Did anyone notice during the NU game when Larry got near Jamie at the high post (when Jamie had the ball). Jamie annoyingly motioned Larry to the low post. Larry went low, Jamie dumped him the ball and Larry scored a little layup. I think once Skeen starts logging the minutes freaking every night to the tune of 15 and 10, he may help get Larry straight.

Here is something I can offer and while I may not have the best credibility, you can take it or ignore it as you will. Larry was confronted by several players after the game who got in his face about his play. Larry admitted after the game that he was responsible for the loss (which I don't honestly think is true as it wasn't solely his fault, though he played a big part in it). He did take responsibility for his performance and hopefully that means we'll see some changes in the way he plays in the coming games ahead. One thing is sure, if we play like we played yesterday, we're not beating Drexel in their house. They've been pretty good this year at home.

districtballer said:
Here is something I can offer and while I may not have the best credibility, you can take it or ignore it as you will. Larry was confronted by several players after the game who got in his face about his play. Larry admitted after the game that he was responsible for the loss (which I don't honestly think is true as it wasn't solely his fault, though he played a big part in it). He did take responsibility for his performance and hopefully that means we'll see some changes in the way he plays in the coming games ahead. One thing is sure, if we play like we played yesterday, we're not beating Drexel in their house. They've been pretty good this year at home.

My question is was this before or after his "I was open so I took it" comment. But hopefully this helps, if you don't want to listen to coach Smart cool..but atleast listen to the guys you ride with.

Maybe this will be a turning point similar to the Nevada players only meeting was

districtballer said:

This happened. I can verify. Larry will be a totally different player, for better or worse, against Drexel.

Personally, I believe we will see Larry play the game of his life. I'm calling a triple-double (pts, rbs and bls) now.

The confrontation took place in the locker room after the game. These are guys on our team who give their heart and soul and every drop of sweat for this team, and they aired out how they felt. So hopefully everybody is on the same wavelength now.

Back