Recruiting Transfer Portal

So this guy may or may not be a lot like Belle. If Belle is coming back do we really need another player that kind of fits the same mold. Would rather place emphasis on a 4/5 type player.
VCU assistants Bryce Crawford, Darius Theus, @WillWeaverRVA and Myself are subscribed to the "The Portal Report" Transfer Tracking Database.

We are all working 24/7 to provide Odom a running list of prospects for additional assessment and selection..

Sonny was the coach of the Bernard Hopkins led 1996 team that lost to Mississippi State in the NCAA Tournament. They were actually pretty fun to watch.
Right. I forgot about that. What I meant was that there wasn't much to get excited about while I was actually attending VCU, which was from 1990-94.

So this guy may or may not be a lot like Belle. If Belle is coming back do we really need another player that kind of fits the same mold. Would rather place emphasis on a 4/5 type player.
Do you really think Belle will be at a starter level next season? Certainly not at the beginning

VCU assistants Bryce Crawford, Darius Theus, @WillWeaverRVA and Myself are subscribed to the "The Portal Report" Transfer Tracking Database.

We are all working 24/7 to provide Odom a running list of prospects for additional assessment and selection..
With all do respect to you and Will, I'll trust Coach Crawford and Coach Theus with that. But thanks for passing on the info to RamNation.

Back