League A10 Basketball: news and discourse around the league

Will future A-10 St Louis-George Mason games now be a new version of Schertz versus Skinn
If that big kid comes to Slu it might be good for the A10. If Slu is good, VCU is good, and Dayton as usual is good and they all do well OOC, we may be a 3 bid league.

I dont see Slu getting them all as Slu cannot have the money these kids will be offered collectively.

If they do. We better step up in the portal as well.

If that big kid comes to Slu it might be good for the A10. If Slu is good, VCU is good, and Dayton as usual is good and they all do well OOC, we may be a 3 bid league.

I dont see Slu getting them all as Slu cannot have the money these kids will be offered collectively.

If they do. We better step up in the portal as well.
Cream Abdul and Swope are coming with him. And SLU has some deeper pockets than you might expect

Cream Abdul and Swope are coming with him. And SLU has some deeper pockets than you might expect
First I am very familiar with SLU I attend our games their just about every year as i have clients and good friends in that city.

As to some of those kids following the HC, I never stated they wouldn’t get some. I stated they wouldn’t get all of the ISU guys. Finally, Slu for all its glory cant compete with the upper levels of the P5/6 they just cannot.

I’ve heard signs are pointing towards coming back, but I guess it really depends on how the draft process plays out if he decides to put his name in that.
If Key is okay with backing up Holmes (assuming Holmes returns), it might work out for Dayton. Of course, Key was demoted to the bench after being a starter initially so I don't know how likely that is.

If Key is okay with backing up Holmes (assuming Holmes returns), it might work out for Dayton. Of course, Key was demoted to the bench after being a starter initially so I don't know how likely that is.
yes but dayton has for years played with 2 bigs. the real question is will he start over santos. key is only 6’8

Back