Recruiting Recruiting Sub-Forum? Please vote!

Should we create a sub-forum under Men's Basketball for recruiting?

• Yes

Votes: 72 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would agree we should have a recruiting sub forum, and I'd find the spread sheet by position very helpfull.

Can we vote to just have all the recruiting news go into the already existing/way it has been for years recruiting thread?

Not hating, DL, just my opinion.

Can we vote to just have all the recruiting news go into the already existing/way it has been for years recruiting thread?

Not hating, DL, just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure that the whole reason that thread was created was because of how many recruiting threads were popping up and it was to be used as a place to aggregate all that info.

I'm in favor of a recruiting subforum. One giant recruiting thread eventually becomes too long and mixed up to follow. Individual threads per recruit are great, but since there is so much hurry up and wait, they can get buried by other, faster developing topics. Indiv recruit threads, especially the main long-term targets, can have a much longer shelflife than other typical threads, and as they get buried, new ones are frequently started, causing that recruit's info to become scattered. I think using the organizational principle of a (sub)forum that allows multiple threads, but keeps the different nature of recruiting info separate yet handy (linked as a sticky on the main bball page) would be ideal.

Now you just need someone to do it and update daily...:D

I'm not here as often as most of the regular posters, but I do try to swing by once or twice a day. My point is, I make it a habit to check the last couple pages of the most updated threads, plus the recruiting thread. I may not see every single update but I'm pretty sure I get most of it. So things are good as is in my opinion.

I, for one, like @2012Ram despite his preoccupation with fixed, luminous points in the night sky.

I like @duncanlamb too. His obsession with Wahab is somehow comforting. Can't explain it.

I'm not here as often as most of the regular posters, but I do try to swing by once or twice a day. My point is, I make it a habit to check the last couple pages of the most updated threads, plus the recruiting thread. I may not see every single update but I'm pretty sure I get most of it. So things are good as is in my opinion.

I, for one, like @2012Ram despite his preoccupation with fixed, luminous points in the night sky.

I like @duncanlamb too. His obsession with Wahab is somehow comforting. Can't explain it.
<3

Back