Welcome Home!

I know that MN is a little outdated, but in my defense I am over 50 and my HTML skills are self taught. I often tell people that my computer knowledge tops out at about 1998. :lol:

Anyway, nice board and I wish you all the best on it.

Nowhereman said:
I can envision an invasion happening twice a season between the two boards

I doubt that. Especially since we control these boards, and they control theirs.

districtballer said:
Nowhereman said:
I can envision an invasion happening twice a season between the two boards

I doubt that. Especially since we control these boards, and they control theirs.

As long as the invasion fans stay cool they should be allowed. But once you start trolling and being an idiot adios!

Appreciate it D.B.
Love how you dialed-in to the greatest basketball team in the history of the world. Keep the good stuff coming baby!

I've always checked out the zone but all of the haters and trolls turned me off so I never posted. Hope RamNation can stay as is!

Sometimes said:
districtballer said:
Ha, now just fix your avatar and we can talk basketball! 8-)

Yeah, what's going on with that? It's within the bounds set up by the site... Me thinks a CSS file somewhere has been messed with. I'll scale it down in the meantime.

But you still need to change it. Germany has it next year! Just calling it now.

Thank you guys for creating Ram Nation - this really does indeed feel like home!

VCUBeatsduke

I'm in the house. This does look like a good place to be.

Thanks Bro. Good to be over here with these cowboys!

unitedram said:
But you still need to change it. Germany has it next year! Just calling it now.

You're so confused and misinformed.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

This is totally weird trying to remember to go to these boards now versus "those other boards". I'll get used to it and I hope it lasts!

I'm not just saying this because I "work" for VCU Ram Nation...but I really think these boards have turned into an overnight success (literally). It was getting SO frustrating over there with the back and forth on everything but basketball.

With 143 VCU FANS already signed up (er...and Hassell)...I think this board has officially arrived.

Back