Welcome Home!

Natty said:
I'm not just saying this because I "work" for VCU Ram Nation...but I really think these boards have turned into an overnight success (literally). It was getting SO frustrating over there with the back and forth on everything but basketball.

With 143 VCU FANS already signed up (er...and Hassell)...I think this board has officially arrived.

It's pretty shocking. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this many posters would have joined in so short a time. This place is busier than any school's boards on the Zone by far. It's not even close.

VCUBeatsduke said:
Ram nation is HOME! :D

Thanks DB for getting us over here!

VCUBeatsduke

Ha I didn't do anything. People just came.

That said, the trolls are out in earnest and now apparently I'm being bashed on there for suggesting we not put up with trolls any longer. :lol:

that is pretty provactive...suggesting people not have to put up with the astute observations of the likes over there

I hope he volunteered to play the music for them. Ha. Just kidding, just not a Doobie fan. That is freaking sweet though that he is down there.

Ha-ha The VCU Champ you and that belt sat 2 rows below me during the CAA Tournament

Welcome great start to the Ram Nation boards, hope to keep it up.

It's a great start so far. I'm fairly certain we would not have been able to have mature discussions about Jay Gavin's shot release, or a one-armed recruit from FUMA, on the current CAAZone (though 5-8 years ago, it definitely was possible to have intellectual conversations there).

On a side note, this is my 100th post. . . in 3 days :oops: :shock:

Mercury said:
Pavarotti said:
On a side note, this is my 100th post. . . in 3 days :oops: :shock:

If it makes you feel better you can look at DBs post count

Ha. I kill every other poster on this board when it comes to post count. Ok I need a hobby, this is bad. :shock: :lol:

Hi guys! Gene here. Just changed my name. Thanks for thinking of me. Good to be aboard. VCU Ram Nation has a neat look. Thanks for all who put it together!

Back